Each individual Director at Large leads, advises and supports Taekwondo Manitoba by:
- Attending and actively participating at all board meetings to further the success of the organization and to support the organization's mission and goals.
- Regularly attending and actively participating in Taekwondo Manitoba events.
- Promoting Taekwondo Manitoba and representing the best interests of Taekwondo Manitoba at all times.
- With other Board members, helping to set, approve and manage: strategic goals; policy; budget; programs and events.
- Assuming responsibilities for specific projects either by volunteering or as requested (ie. serving on committees).
- Proactively seeking new sponsorships, fundraising opportunities and/or revenue-generating events or activities.
- Reviewing financial, reports and materials, as assigned.
- Liaising and actively recruiting new members and volunteers.
- Remaining current with the activities of the Taekwondo Manitoba by following its website, events and initiatives.