The Awards & Recognition Committee will be comprised of the Treasurer, one member of the Directors at Large and at least one Regular Member of the Taekwondo Manitoba Association.
To recognize the accomplishments of those who participate as an athlete, coach or referee for the province of Manitoba in Canadian National Gyorugi and/or Sport Poomsae Competition conducted by the NSO.
- Review policy and nomination process as required.
- Verification of nominations for eligibility, accuracy and completeness.
- Remit approved nominations to the Executive for authorization to issue award.
- Notification of award winners to Webmaster for posting on website.
- Preparation and distribution of awards.
- The committee shall meet no less than 2 times per year.
- Members of the committee are expected to attend all meetings of the committee.
- Meetings may be held by conference call as needed.
The Awards & Recognition Committee shall report the following to the Board of Directors at designated meetings of the Board throughout the year.
- Dates of meetings and committee member attendance
- Presentation of information to the Board as may be required to ensure compliance with the organization’s policies and bylaws.
- The Board of Directors and the committee shall confirm or renegotiate the committee/board relationship annually.