Taekwondo Manitoba’s objectives are:
- Serve as the official Provincial Organization for the Martial Art and Amateur Sport of Taekwondo in the province of Manitoba;
- Promote, foster and develop Taekwondo in the province by assisting in and supporting the development of athletes, coaches, referees and officials;
- Provide leadership in the development of Taekwondo both provincially and nationally;
- Cooperate with and assist all levels of government so that the best interests of Taekwondo are maintained and served;
- Aid and advise its members in the establishment of policies for the development of Taekwondo;
- Establish and maintain liaison and cooperation with the members of the Association; and,
- Maintain and preserve the tradition and heritage of the Art of Taekwondo.