Poomsae and Kyorugi Referee Development and Certification Seminar
Taekwondo Manitoba will be hosting the above noted seminars on Sunday October 6th, 2013. Additional details are as follows:
- Location: Universite de Saint-Boniface, West Gym
- Address: 200 Cathedrale Ave, Winnipeg
- Poomsae: 8:30 - 12pm
- Kyorugi: 1 - 6 pm
Members who wish to take part in the seminar must submit their completed registration forms (in full) and return it with payment via regular post to:
C/O Referee Committee
1364 McPhillips St
P.O. Box 121
Registrations must be received in office by Friday September 27th, 2013. Please ensure adequate mailing time. A pre-test will be forwarded to applicants the week of September 30th for completion prior to seminar. Receipt(s) will be processed upon entry to the venue. Please note that only cheques will be accepted and that NSF cheques will be subject to $25.00 transaction fee. Cash cannot be accepted at the door.
Failing to attend without advising the association of your absence will not waive your obligation for payment. The disposition of outcomes pertaining to “no show” of members will be addressed by the Board of Directors.
- Referee Class Designations previously attained from other provincial associations or organizations in Manitoba will not be grandfathered.
- Please note waiting periods for various upgrades. This is similar (although lesser) to National and International standards and waiting periods between Dan gradings. Download the referee regulations.
- A Taekwondo Manitoba run tournament is confirmed for November 23rd, 2013, open to all Taekwondo Manitoba members. Please indicate (on the registration form) if you will be available to officiate at this event. Members will be contacted separately by the Referee Committee. Participation in provincial run events is mandatory for consideration to the National Stream.